Arai VX-Pro4 Helmet - Block
Regular price$ 759.95
No Sales Tax! Except CA | 🚚 Free Shipping!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free & Fast Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
The latest iteration of the renowned VX-Pro off-road helmet, the VX-Pro4, builds on the success of its predecessor, the VX-Pro3. You can trust it for MX, enduro, and off-road use. It features the classic Arai design inspired by the R75 concept, with a smooth, organic shell shape that optimizes protection in real-world impact scenarios. It's a testament to Arai's commitment to safety and performance.
Note: Fluorescent finishes on certain models may fade over time and with exposure to the elements and are not covered by warranty.
- Features intermediate oval shape which fits the majority of head shapes in the North American markets
- Consistently round and smooth shell, maintaining Glancing Off shape concept
- Rounded chin bar maintains compact shell length resulting in less protrusion, leaving it less likely to catch and dig during a spill
- Super Fiber provides 30% higher tensile strength than standard fiberglass and provides increased penetration resistance
- Peripherally Belted Complex Laminate Construction (PB-CLC) shell
- Chin bar vent grill installed on a rounded chin bar, mounted form the outside on the exterior vent cap and can be easily removed for cleaning or damage replacementvent cap also designed to break way from the chin bar in event of impact
- The Air-Through top-rear-duct center brace also functions as a goggle-strap locator
- Diffusers can be removed or replaced quickly and easily by removing a single screw on the rear-duct center brace
- Air outlets on the peak are made larger to compensate for increased lift and is made with durable, yet extremely flexible material, mounted with plastic screws designed to break on impact, so as to not snag on impact which could send energy into the helmet or cause excess rotational force
- Emergency release cheek pad design allows trained medical personnel easier access to an injured rider, reducing the chance of unintentional injury
- Removable neck roll allows easy and convenient cleaning of the helmet