Alpinestars Primer Riding Shoes Black/Black
Regular price$ 249.95
No Sales Tax! Except CA | 🚚 Free Shipping!
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
A protective riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
- Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort
- Flex grooves on foot front offer enhanced levels of flex while walking
- TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort
- Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance
- Oil resistant dual rubber compound for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces
- The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike’s pegs
- Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability
- Open Cell PU removable OrthoLite® technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort
- Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn
- Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance
- Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit
- Asymmetric rubber layer on fore foot for additional durability in the gear shift area
- Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in the gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort
- Open cell PU foam ankle protector for additional protection
We have multiple warehouses throught the United States that our inventory ships from. Some items will ship same day and some will ship next day depending on order volumes.