Alpinestars Luc V2 Air Jacket - Navy/Black
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
The Luc v2 Air Jacket is a ‘Bomber style’ jacket that incorporates extensive strategically-positioned full-body air intakes for excellent cooling performance. The jacket features an elongated rear profile which offers coverage and comfort in a more upright position and utilizes a modern material mix for maximum performance. The Luc V2 Air Jacket has an engineered ergonomic fit and is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System.
Constructed from an advanced 600D poly-fabric for durability and abrasion resistance.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue and enhanced riding comfort.
According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: CE Category II PPE Regulation EN 17092 – A class.
• Protective and comfortable Nucleon Flex Plus armor is highly flexible and adaptive and has a thin profile for optimum rider comfort.
Extensive perforations for optimized airflow and breathability.
• This jacket is Tech-Air® ready and can accommodate the Tech-Air® 5 Airbag System, for complete upper body protection.
• Anatomically engineered for an optimized ergonomic fit.
• Extensive, high abrasion-resistant mesh inserts strategically positioned for optimized cooling.
• Lightweight, elbow and shoulder protectors grant the jacket a sleek fit yet provide class leading impact protection.
• Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Nucleon chest and back inserts (available as optional upgrade).
• External zippered pockets for safe and convenient storage.
• Hook and loop system closure on waist and cuffs, and button forearm adjusters for an optimized fit.
• Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers coverage in upright riding position.
• Reflective detail on back.
• Bomber rib collar and stretch panels on scapulae area and arm entry for enhanced rider comfort.