Alpinestars GP Tech V2 S Gloves - Black/White
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
Professional Racing glove built to protect, the GP Tech V2 Glove delivers optimal control capabilities in the most demanding conditions thanks to its innovative seamless stretch back hand construction. There is also a DuPont™ KEVLAR® stretch and leather back hand for optimal flexibility, freedom of movement, reduced fatigue and sensitivity, and dexterity with the bike’s controls. Another standout feature is the innovative over-injected, ergonomic, dual-density, race-derived knuckle protection, which brings multiple performance benefits for the rider.
ARshield layers on backhand, landing zone and fingertips for additional protection.
• Stretch KEVLAR® back hand panel for flexibility, freedom of movement, and dexterity with the bike’s controls.
• Minimal stitching that increases comfort while reducing the risk of stitching failure in the event of mechanical stress.
• Goat palm construction with Kevlar stretch insert for additional protection in a key zone.
Fully CE certified motorcycling product: CE Level 2 KP.
Seamless over-injected dual density knuckle cup delivers Level 2 impact protection in a compact component, while also being flexible and allowing unobtrusive hand movements.
• New ergonomic shape knuckle protector covers the metatarsal for enhanced protection.
• Redesigned GP DFS cuff delivers impact protection and friction control in a dual density. component that is lighter, smaller and ergonomically optimized for performance riding.
• External finger seams for the perfect blend of feel and flexibility.
• Tested and approved by Alpinestars athletes.
• New Cuff DFS.
• Over injected fingertip sliders.
• Dual closure system.
• Palm slider.
• Side hand reinforcement.
• Alpinestars race finger bridge.
• Accordion flexion zones on control fingers.