The urban-styled CR-6 Drystar® riding shoe has an advanced construction with fine mesh and specific breathable windows for high levels of breathability and airflow. Featuring Alpinestars Drystar® membrane between the upper and lining for proven waterproof performance, this shoe is durable and boasts premium protective features.
Advanced construction consisting of fine mesh plus seamless technology to improve the structure, with specific breathable windows.
• Vamp in mesh for enhanced comfort and breathability, higher tongue in Nubuck microfiber for more resistance.
• Hook and loop strap combined with a traditional lacing system ensure a customizable fit.
• Toebox and heel counter internal reinforcements give structure, support and impact resistance.
• Technical rubber rand provides abrasion protection on toe area.
• CE-certified to EN 13634:2017 directive.
• Alpinestars anatomical double density TPU ankle disks layered under the upper plus external lateral ankle protector TPR provide strategic protection.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA footbed with Lycra lining on top for comfort.
• New Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber designed for optimal combination of comfort and grip.
No Sales tax on all orders outside California 👍