Alpinestars Celer V2 Leather Gloves - Black/White/Red Fluorescent
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
The CE certified Celer v2 Leather Glove is a durable short cuff road riding glove primed for urban performance. Incorporating a newly evolved design with increased stretch insert and perforations, as well as hard knuckle protection, the Celer v2’s premium multi-material chassis offers high levels of fit, comfort and protective capabilities.
Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
• Alpinestars race-proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Leather palm construction incorporates padding reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
• Highly durable advance poly-fabric reinforcements on side of hand, pinky and ring finger, forming a finger bridge to prevent finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Perforated leather on backhand for cooling performance.
• This garment is CE certified Level 1.
• Short cuff design with hook and loop grip closure for convenience.
• Open knuckle gusset for improve levels of breathability and hand flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
• Touchscreen compatibility on index and thumb tips for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Clean and elegant styling for distinctive look.
We have multiple warehouses throught the United States that our inventory ships from. Some items will ship same day and some will ship next day depending on order volumes.