Alpinestars AST Air V2 Jacket - Black/Yellow Fluo
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
Offering a personalized sports riding fit, the AST v2 Air Jacket is an exceptionally light and durable jacket featuring a main mesh shell for superior ventilation that is fully optimized for use with or without Tech-Air® 5, Alpinestars world leading electronic airbag safety system.
Tech-Air® 5 ready; Tech-Air® is the world’s first completely electronic, self-contained, full independent upper body motorcycle airbag system with no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required.
• Strategically positioned stretch panel inserts have been designed to accommodate Alpinestars Airbag System, allowing expansion when the airbag inflates but also offering a high level of anatomical performance and a superior fit when riding without the system fitted.
• Constructed from hard-wearing 600 Denier poly-fabric and incorporating extensive mesh panels strategically placed on the front, back and arms for optimum airflow performance.
• GP Lite on the shoulders for superior abrasion resistance in a key area.
• Sleeves feature a pre-curved construction for increased comfort performance in the riding position.
Removable Alpinestars Nucleon Flex protectors in the elbows and shoulders are lightweight, sleek and promote exceptional resistance against impacts.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 standards – A class
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Flex shoulder and elbow protectors.
Volume adjustment system on the sleeves incorporates hook and loop adjustments for a highly personalized fit and help maintain the positioning of elbow protector.
• Elongated rear profile and hook and loop D-ring waist adjustment for added riding comfort and customization.
• External hand pockets are zippered for a safe and secure closure.
• Textile comfort edge on collar and cuffs for comfort and moisture-wicking.
• Auto locking zippers for durability and safety.
• Reflective details.
• Chest and back pad compartments are equipped with comfort padding (Alpinestars CE-certified Nucleon back and chest protectors available as accessory upgrade).