Alpinestars Celer V2 Leather Gloves - Black/White/Red Fluorescent
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
The CE certified Celer v2 Leather Glove is a durable short cuff road riding glove primed for urban performance. Incorporating a newly evolved design with increased stretch insert and perforations, as well as hard knuckle protection, the Celer v2’s premium multi-material chassis offers high levels of fit, comfort and protective capabilities.
Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
• Alpinestars race-proven hard PU knuckle protection system for superior impact and abrasion resistance.
• Leather palm construction incorporates padding reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
• Highly durable advance poly-fabric reinforcements on side of hand, pinky and ring finger, forming a finger bridge to prevent finger roll and separation during impacts.
• Perforated leather on backhand for cooling performance.
• This garment is CE certified Level 1.
• Short cuff design with hook and loop grip closure for convenience.
• Open knuckle gusset for improve levels of breathability and hand flexibility.
• Ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Stretch accordions on fingers and thumb to increase flexibility and fit.
• Touchscreen compatibility on index and thumb tips for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• Clean and elegant styling for distinctive look.