Thor Fuse Bion Lime Jersey
Thor Fuse Bion Jersey 2018 test
With proven race winning performance the Thor Fuse line represents the pinnacle of Motocross racewear and is utilized by some of the sports top athletes such as Jason Anderson, Marvin Musquin and Cooper Webb just to name a few. The tailored chassis is designed to minimize flap and drag while maximizing comfort and performance. Constructed with premium, abrasion resistant materials and strategically placed stretch panels, the Fuse kit is built for the long haul.
- MINIMAL MAXIMIZED Simplicity often goes unnoticed, which is exactly the point. Comprised and designed with less seams, means less pinch points to minimize that ridealtering chafe.
- STRATEGIC VENTING FUSE™ has your back. With fully perforated athletic mesh placed on the back and underarms combinedwith 100% moisture wicking material throughout, the FUSE™ jersey keeps you cool and dry all moto long.
- THREE QUARTER COLLAR Less seams, more comfort – That’s the concept behind our all new Three Quarter Collar. Optimal stretch and maximum comfort for a care free ride.
- HYBRID RAGLAN SLEEVE The dual panel design delivers all the comfort and mobility of a standard raglan style sleeve with the addition of underarm vented panels that extend from your wrists to your pits.
- Heat transfer neck label
- Drop tail design to keep jersey tucked into pant
- Rib knit on collar for proper expansion
- No-fade sublimated graphics
We Also Recommend
O'Neal Hardwear Flow True Jersey Blue/Hi-Viz
O'Neal Element Burnout Jersey Black/Hi-Viz/Orange
2018 O'Neal Demolition Jersey Black