Shoei Hornet X2 Navigate Street Racing Motorcycle Helmet - TC-3 / Large
0124-1203-06Regular price $ 715.99 Save $ -715.99
The Shoei Hornet X2 Adventure was created to replace the Shoei Hornet DS and to be a hybrid of a premium road and off-road helmet. The shape of the mouthpiece and chin bar area is designed to improve air intake and ventilation performance, while giving the rider additional air space needed to accommodate heavy breathing during off-road riding. Improving on the traditional off-road mouthpiece, the Hornet ADV provides additional protection in the event of adverse weather. A multi-stage lower vent shutter allows riders to fine tune airflow for most riding conditions. AIM+ (Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus Multi Fiber) shell construction is smaller, lighter, more compact and extremely aerodynamic. Four shell sizes ensure a custom fit. SM Shell: XS-SM helmets. MD Shell: MD helmets. LG Shell: LG helmets. XL Shell: XL-2XL helmets. Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner accommodates a more compact design without compromising ventilation. CNS-2 face shield system is 3D injection-molded and offers a distortion-free view. Innovative ribs on the top ridge of the shield improve rigidity when opening and closing. QR-N base plate system offers quick and efficient shield removal without having to remove the visor. Thicker, more durable face shield gasket. Improved shield locking system. Pinlock pins and insert included. 3D Max-Dry System II Interior is three-dimensionally shaped to match contours of the rider's head, allowing a comfortable fit while maintaining a firm hold for high speed riding. 3D shaped cheek pads are available in multiple thicknesses for a custom fit. DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard.
- Dual-layer multi-density EPS liner accommodates a more compact design without compromising ventilation
- EPS liner has been engineered to provide varying densities of foam in key impact areas around the head, providing enhanced impact absorption
- CNS-2 face shield system is 3D injection-molded and offers a distortion-free view
- Innovative ribs on the top ridge of the shield improve rigidity when opening and closing
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard.