Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Gloves - Metallic Gray/Black/Yellow/Red Fluo
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
• Internal Aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an Aramidic fiber layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue and offers improved comfort.
According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN135954:2015, KP.
Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool.
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resis-tance in key impact zones.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist, raising the entire profile of the glove to protect the wrist bone from impact in a crash.
• Closure incorporates a Velcro adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit.
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent potential burst seams and finger separation.
• Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger area for reinforcement in a key area.
• External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.
We have multiple warehouses throught the United States that our inventory ships from. Some items will ship same day and some will ship next day depending on order volumes.