Alpinestars GP Plus R V2 Gloves - Black
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
With full updated ergonomic shaping and design details, the GP Plus R v2 glove gives the most demanding sports rider protection, feel, flexibility and comfort. This innovative and protective leather and multiple-material construction affords a secure and precise fit, and features Alpinestars patented finger-bridge to prevent contortion and finger separation.
Alpinestars exclusive Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) protectors feature advanced airflow ventilation and a dual density polymer mold construction for superior performance against repeat impacts as well as abrasion resistance.
• Internal Aramidic fiber hand and thumb reinforcement, plus an Aramidic fiber layer around little finger gives excellent abrasion resistance.
• Pre-curved finger construction reduces rider fatigue and offers improved comfort.
According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN135954:2015, KP.
Localized perforations on palm and backhand, plus ventilated finger fourchettes keep the hands cool.
• Ergonomically engineered leather reinforcements on the palm and outer hand landing zones provide maximum abrasion resis-tance in key impact zones.
• Alpinestars developed ergonomic stretch insert between thumb and palm offers flexibility to vastly improve hand movement.
• Advanced polymer compound palm and finger sliders for impact and abrasion resistance.
• Protective double cuff closure with TPR logo wraps around wrist, raising the entire profile of the glove to protect the wrist bone from impact in a crash.
• Closure incorporates a Velcro adjustable strap for secure, personalized fit.
• Dual cuff closure on wrist for a secure fit and precision adjustment.
• Stretch leather accordions on fingers and thumb for superior fit and flexibility.
• Innovative multi-panel leather construction that is ergonomically profiled for performance.
• Alpinestars patented third and fourth finger-bridge prevents leather from twisting on fingers, and helps prevent potential burst seams and finger separation.
• Palm pad panel combined into palm/thumb/little finger area for reinforcement in a key area.
• External finger and palm seams for a close fit and superior feel.
• Printed logos for weight-saving and material integrity.