Skip to content
- Offering most of the same features as the top-of-the-line Pista GP R but in a carbon-fiberglass shell with adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed for uncompromising performance on the track.
- A new interior construction provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented, reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal preference.
- A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum airflow.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in four sizes with five-densities EPS structure developed in four sizes.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collar bone.