Rear shape is engineered to minimize interference with racing suits structures in racing position. IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with five large front vents and two rear extractors hollowed in the shell which direct air to the rider's he
- Offering most of the same features as the top-of-the-line Pista GP R but in a carbon-fiberglass shell with adjustable vents, the Corsa R is designed for uncompromising performance on the track.
- A new interior construction provides a stable, pressure-free fit, and the patented, reversible crown pad features two distinct fabrics, allowing riders to select between warm and cool sides depending on conditions or personal preference.
- A removable nose guard and wind deflector are both included, and the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) places intake ports at areas of maximum airflow.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) engineered in four sizes with five-densities EPS structure developed in four sizes.
- Shell shape is designed to maximize aerodynamic performance and to minimize the risk of impact energies being channeled to the collar bone.