2018 Thor Fuse Bion Orange Pants
Thor Fuse Bion Pants
With proven race winning performance the Thor Fuse line represents the pinnacle of Motocross racewear and is utilized by some of the sports top athletes such as Jason Anderson, Marvin Musquin and Cooper Webb just to name a few. The tailored chassis is designed to minimize flap and drag while maximizing comfort and performance. Constructed with premium, abrasion resistant materials and strategically placed stretch panels, the Fuse kit is built for the long haul.
- EXPANSION ZONES Newly designed stretch panels in the rear waist and saddle deliver a comfortable fit, regardless of your position on the bike. Experience extra room where it counts and flexibility when it counts.
- PRE-CURVED KNEE Do you ever ride with your legs locked? Didn’t think so. We designed the pre-curved knee to assume the active riding position before you ever slip the pants on. Side effects may include, but are not limited to: less bunching, reduced pinch points, and increased comfort.
- WAIST WRANGLER™ Abrasion-tolerant materials, durable construction, and full grain leather knee panels provide coverage in crucial areas.
- RAPID FLEX™ KNEE Flexibility is key. Constant movement on the bike calls for more mobility and less restriction, which is exactly what the RAPID FLEX™ knee delivers.
- BUILT TO LAST CONSTRUCTION Motocross is no place for the weak. With 500D Cordura fabric in the saddle, full grain leather inner knee panels, and ultra-durable dobby woven fabric throughout, the FUSE™ pant is built to withstand the brutal demands of motocross.
- Small expansion stretch panels on waist
- Purpose built TPR features
- Performance mesh liner
- Interior hip pocket