Alpinestars HT-5 Heat Tech Drystar Gloves - Black
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
The HT-5 heat Tech Heated Drystar® Glove features Alpinestars Heat Tech System which distributes perfectly balanced warmth in the coldest of conditions and has three heat settings for optimum cold weather performance, with each hand capable of being regulated individually.
Touring Road Riding Gloves
Ergonomic stretch construction for an optimal fit.
• Sturdy knuckle for superior protection against repeated impacts.
• Palm slider for additional abrasion resistance.
• 7.4v lithium battery for reliable, long-lasting power to the Alpinestars Heat Tech System – with an electronic controller for long life and security.
• Micro USB – Y cable included to connect both batteries simultaneously.
• Alpinestars Heat Tech System features a superior stainless enameled copper-nickel heating yarn for proven durability, bend resistance and heat stability.
• Easy-to-external control button allows riders to select one of three heat settings.
• Goat leather palm for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability.
• 80g PrimaLoft® insulation for additional warmth and effective heat retention.
• Softshell for optimum comfort and fit.
• Rolled fingertips for increased sensitivity with the bike’s controls.
• Rolled fingertips for better heat retention and reduction of cold air penetration.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip area on index and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply: Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE Level 1 KP.
• Incorporates Alpinestars 100 per cent waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance technology for effective all-weather protection and a reduced material design offering superior sensitivity on the bike’s controls.