Alpinestars Corozal V2 Drystar Glove - Black/Sand
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
The Corozal v2 is a durable, multi-panel poly-fabric and leather short-cuff glove incorporating Alpinestars 100% waterproof and breathable Drystar® performance membrane for excellent performance in the wet. This glove features class-leading safety features such as the over-molded hard knuckle protector and EVA foam padding reinforcements.
• Durable softshell stretch poly-textile upper with goat leather palm and back hand panels for optimized levels of abrasion resistance and comfort.
• Constructed using Alpinestars’ Drystar® performance material technology, which incorporates a bonded layer construction to offer a reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s controls, high levels of durability and excellent windproofing performance.
• Over-molded polymer hard knuckle protector offers class-leading protection against impact and abrasion.
• Rubber thumb and palm reinforcement gives extra grip on the controls while offering great seam reinforcement
EVA padding reinforcements on outer hand, fingers and palm provides strategic abrasion resistance and improved fit.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips for use with smartphones/tablets/GPS systems.
• Pre-curved glove construction improves comfort and prevents hand muscle fatigue on longer journeys.
• Accordion stretch inserts for excellent lever control and dexterity.
• Short cuff design with hook-and-loop cuff closure for easy entry. Cuff is designed to fit under sleeve jacket for comfort.
• Available in international sizes S-3XL.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.