Alpinestars Tech 10 Boots - Limited Edition Vision
Regular price$ 659.95
No Sales Tax! Except CA | 🚚 Free Shipping!
- Low stock - 4 items left
- Inventory on the way
- Authorized Dealer
- Free Shipping U.S. Lower 48
- No Sales Tax, except California
- The Tech 10 Vision motocross boot performance is significantly upgraded through unique technologies like the Frontal Flexion Control Frame, Asymmetrical Dual-pivot Arms, patented Dynamic Heel Compression Protection Shock Absorber, and redesigned, slimmed-down outsole. Enhanced material composites are lighter and more resilient to intense off-road riding. Cold-forged aluminum buckles are easier to use, durable and self-aligning, resulting in a 400g reduction in weight.
- The profile and physical size of the Tech 10 Boot have been reduced through a more streamlined construction of its components. Utilizing advanced bonding processes and newer, lighter, and more durable composite materials, the chassis of the boot dynamically enhances movement with an asymmetrical medial and lateral double pivot system for improved levels of flexibility and precision. Additionally, the boot is combined with a rear blade system for a dual density compound.
- The alpine-calibrated double pivot system ensures the Tech 10's stability in high-stress motions, while energy-distributing shin plates are optimized for decreased form factor and lightness. The exclusive dual-compound sole is ergonomically integrated with a multi-density base for structural support. An advanced five-part compound shell offers optimum strength and flexibility, accurately complemented by the flexion inserts and flex support system for unmatched performance.
- A slim profile and pull-on design reduces material and weight, resulting in faster and easier wear. The interior features a poly-fabric lining with anti-slip suede in the heel, providing optimal foot placement within the boot. The integrated flexion control system delivers seamless support from the foot shell to the shin plate, while a redesigned dual density TPU rear blade system prevents hyper-extension and optimizes impact protection.
- The Tech 10 Boots boast TPU protection and shock-absorbing padding in the heel and ankles, while the ankle control system is designed to facilitate natural ankle movement and vertical compression control. Additionally, the chassis of the boots is comprised of a lightweight microfiber and a tough TPU shell. The closure system is equipped with a contra-closure double-locking system, allowing a quick release and ensuring a precise closure and improved riding performance.
- The Tech 10 Boots boast dual front and rear blade connectors for optimized performance, scenting, and grip. The sole is re-engineered with proprietary grip sculpturing for better foot-peg hold, adhesion, and water drainage. A contoured TPU calf protector plate provides superior impact protection, and the Dynamic Heel Compression Protector supports joint safety with an integrated collapsible heel and expanded poly-foam for high energy absorption.
The Tech 10 Boots boast an innovative design featuring a patented 'floating' construction between the lower and upper boot for lightweight and anatomically-improved torsion arms. High-impact bridge closures, cold-forged for accuracy, provide a secure fit, while a microfiber gaiter contributes to a superior seal against water and dirt. Furthermore, the soles and buckles are both replaceable.
We have multiple warehouses throught the United States that our inventory ships from. Some items will ship same day and some will ship next day depending on order volumes.